- Shark Facts
- Classroom Visits
- SKYPE visits
- Teacher Resources
- Kid’s Corner
- Splash4Kids Campaign
- Shark Tour 2014
- Shark Club Shark Quiz
- Get Involved
- Donate & Shop
We are excited to introduce to our newest team member, Andy Murch, a world renowned underwater photographer. His collection of shark images is unrivaled and can be seen at ELASMO DIVER. Andy uses his images to educate the world about sharks, both common and rare, and uses them as a tool in the fight to save sharks. Andy has contributed numerous images to our education and outreach projects and we look forward to all the future materials we will create together. Thank you for sharing your images and your shark story with us! Welcome to the team Andy!
2. Is there one species you really want to see in the wild that you have not yet?
3. Why did you start focusing your photography on sharks?
4. Do you think images of sharks can change the way people feel about them? Do they help conservation?
5. What has been the most challenging species to photograph?
6. What is the most amazing part of your job?
7. What is the most challenging part of your job?
8. What message do you hope people take away from either your images or your expeditions?